A Dog's Blog

In this day and age when everyone and their dog has a blog, I decided it was time for Rosie to have one of her own. She's the supervisor on all of our yard and home improvement projects, so I'll give you all the updates from her point of view!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Green Bay, WI

Monday, September 19, 2005

All My Favorite Peeps

Well the Packers lost AGAIN yesterday, but we still had a nice cookout after the game and all my favorite neighbors came over to drown their sorrows. Did I mention that we have the best neighbors in the world right here on our block? We are so lucky! Here are a few pics from last night .....


Maurie & Cindy P.


Steve & Cindy O.


Doug & Cynthia


Mark & Julie

I think my dad needs to get himself a new "lucky shirt" because this one just isn't doing the trick this year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Good pics, but what is up this year? We play the Browns next week at home. So far, we are 2-0. You can still jump on the bandwagon--there is time!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home