A Dog's Blog

In this day and age when everyone and their dog has a blog, I decided it was time for Rosie to have one of her own. She's the supervisor on all of our yard and home improvement projects, so I'll give you all the updates from her point of view!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Green Bay, WI

Friday, August 29, 2008

Let the Games Begin!


Uncle Jim and his friend Alan came in from Chicago yesterday for the last pre-season game at Lambeau Field, so naturally we had to turn on the party lights in our basement bar/Packer Shrine.


And of course I had to get in a little snuggle time on the couch with Uncle Jim too!


Alan offered to take a few shots so you can actually see Mom in the picture for a change. How about that haircut, hey? I think the stylist went a little snip-happy last week.


Nice group shot, guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I like the hair! Love the last shot.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home