A Dog's Blog

In this day and age when everyone and their dog has a blog, I decided it was time for Rosie to have one of her own. She's the supervisor on all of our yard and home improvement projects, so I'll give you all the updates from her point of view!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Green Bay, WI

Monday, May 04, 2009

Score of the Season (So Far!)


The garage sale season has officially begun here, and look what my mom scored this weekend for only $20!!!!!


This was really a stroke of luck because Dad was just talking about buying a new outdoor fireplace. As you can see our old one is literally falling apart. It served us well for almost 15 years, but the fire we had last weekend was its final hurrah.


Yes, as a matter of fact I DO think I'm a lap dog ...... and I sure do love my mom!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Can't wait to have a fire this summer in the new fireplace. Big score Jules!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home