A Dog's Blog

In this day and age when everyone and their dog has a blog, I decided it was time for Rosie to have one of her own. She's the supervisor on all of our yard and home improvement projects, so I'll give you all the updates from her point of view!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Green Bay, WI

Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's officially winter here!



Whoohoo, Bryn and I got playtime after our walk today! It was actually above 20 by the end of the day, which was warm compared to the sub-zero wind chills we had the last few days.

A year ago today my mom was in Iraq, stepping out of her little trailer (not much bigger than my kennel!) and shivering in the mid 50s temps. Today it was exactly ZERO when we got up, but she's adapting well again. Good thing she has a closet full of coats, and gloves and scarves and hats, and cool boots too. We really love to get out in the snow and the fresh air every day!



And we're styling with our green and red Christmas scarves this month!



But we can only take just so much of this cold ... we both spend our days inside our houses now, either on the bed or the couch. If I'm lucky, my mom tucks me in with a little blankie before she leaves.

She is probably one of the world's worst bloggers, because she hasn't posted in almost a month, but she's been really busy with some other writing projects at work that actually earn her some money!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Always good to make some $$. Can't wait to see you this weekend for the game.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home